Families learn from us how to define what they need to flourish and how to employ methodologies to address elements such as…
- What are our family’s core strengths and challenges?
- How can we facilitate communication, leadership, learning and growth among all generations of the family?
- How can our family members learn to trust and rely on one another?
- What is our purpose as family?
- How do we document our vision and commitments to one another?
- How can we align our purpose, vision and decisions with the use of our financial and other resources?
- How can we, as family, celebrate our history in a way that ensures that each generation’s story and life lessons are forever preserved?
Families become clear about their unique and self-defined journey to becoming a thriving family, and they experience predefined milestones along the way.
- Every family member knows, honors, and develops personal talents and understands how these talents are key contributors to the family’s success.
- The family recognizes communication dynamics, identifies unhealthy patterns or blind spots, and creates change to stay on track.
- The family develops a shared vision for bettering both themselves and the communities they care about.
- Financial, legal, business, and philanthropic planning efforts seamlessly integrate with the family’s purpose.
- Money becomes a tool the family uses to achieve their greatest potential now and in future generations.